Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Daily Male: Rob Lowe

I was having wine with friends last night and somehow talk turned to Rob Lowe. He's just so pretty. And he doesn't appear to be aging, he's actually getting better looking, THIS IS SOME BENJAMIN BUTTON SHIT!! 



Oh Soda Pop!!

I want to watch R-Lowe on Brothers and Sisters but my absolute inability to tolerate Calista Flockhart for even short periods of time makes this mission impossible for me. My hate for the C-Flock trumps my love for Rachel Griffiths, unfortch. Ally McBeal has to be one of THE most annoying female characters. Ever. Yeah, you're neurotic, we GET IT, it's not adorable, it's annoying, get your fucking life together and eat a fucking cookie! And don't even get me started on that creepy dancing baby.

Anyway enough about the Flock, let's drool over the Lowe instead, yes?








What time is is? Time to make another sex video with a teenaged girl?

No comments: