Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rimes With Fore



The new issues of Us Weekly says LeAnn Rimes is a big 'ol whore. The magazine says Rimes has cheating on her husband by banging her costar on some upcoming bullshit made-for-TV movie. Her costar is this hot piece here, Eddie Cibrian



LeAnn married her dancer husband when she was just 19 and Us Weekly says getting married so young may have contributed to her unhappiness and eventual cheating.



Yeah..I'm gonna say getting married so young wasn't as much the problem as was the fact that she married a homosexual. Seriously I've been getting major gay vibes from this dude since they got married. I mean, come on...





Could he be less into this kiss? 
Even Stevie Wonder is like "Bitch, I just called to say I'm blind and I can see that your man is a mo!"

No comments: