Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spotted: Kristen Bell Having a Temper Tantrum



I have mad love for Kristen Bell. Her sweet voice narrates my guilty pleasure, Gossip Girl, every week. She also got to share the screen with my man friend, Jason Segel and his flaccid peen in the hilarious Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

I've often thought K-Bell would be perfect to play me in the movie of my life but worried she was too sweet. Now that I see her here on the set of her latest movie in a scene which calls for her to have a temper tantrum, I know she can handle it.

To say I've had a few tantrums in my day is an understatement. Why, just last night I hucked my remote control across the room in a blaze of C bombs and told my cat to fuck off when my internet kept shutting down. I'm sick and grouchy, do not test me.

Oh, Kristen's hot ass co-star Josh Duhamel isn't reacting to the temper tantrum in this scene. He's just realized he married Fergie.

No comments: