Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fuck Joey, What the Hell is On YOUR Head, Chad?



Chad Kroeger, his new bob and some other dude from Nickelback were on The Hour last night. For the love of all that is holy, someone take away this man's flatiron!

I've never met anyone who actually likes Nickelback. Never. But obviously some people have been straight up lying to my ass because somebody keeps buying their fucking albums. Seriously, who are you? Do you not notice they keep putting out the same song over and over again? Let me channel Mugatu from Zoolander when I scream 'PHOTOGRAPH?' 'HOW YOU REMIND ME?' 'ROCKSTAR?' THEY'RE THE SAME SONG!!!!

Anyway, I don't know what the hell the point of this post was, I guess just to say that Chad's hair is really fucking bad. Worse than that curly mess it usually is. Chad? Cameron Diaz circa 1998 called, she wants her look back...



...She also wants you to stop making douche jams. Well, that last part was me.

1 comment:

prettystar said...

You know who buys these albums? Terry. I saw the Theroy of a Nickelfault collection in the perfectly alphabatized cd parlor at his house. I think we all know what the STREET NIGGAS said when they called about this.
And - What the hell IS on Joey's head?