Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Daily Male: Edward Norton

Have you ever seen the 1996 movie Primal Fear? It's your standard courtroom drama/thriller save for one thing; Edward Norton. His performance is insane (literally) and what's even crazier is that it was Ed-Nort's first film. He was nominated for a Best Supporting Oscar. Some kind of special features version DVD is out this week. Check it out! And check out these photos of the Norton cause he's today's Daily Male.



Edward Norton is one of my favourite actors but sometimes I forget about him. I'm not sure why. Maybe the first rule of the Edward Norton Fan Club is you don't talk about Edward Norton?



Ed Norton's second film was American History X. Amazing performance. Word has it he highjacked the film so much that director Tony Kaye fought (unsuccessfully) to have his name removed from the film. This picture below is from the movie's most disturbing scene. Seriously gross. So...uhm....why am I so turned on?



If I didn't know who Edward Norton was and I saw him on the street, I probably would not get crazy ladybone for him, maybe mini ladybone, but because he's so smart (his ass went to Yale) and talented, major ladybone. Major.



As a favour to Salma Hayek, Edward Norton re-wrote the screenplay for Frida, uncredited. Remember when he and Salma were a couple? Way to go Ed! Muy Caliente!


No comments: