Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daily Male: Ryan Reynolds

Yesterday's Daily Male was a Ryan from Canada. So is today's. Ryan Reynolds is married to my Girlcrush Scarlet Johansson, he's funny, hot and doesn't seem overly douchey. He's today's Daily Male. Enjoy the eye candy while I head out for some Sunday vodka...It's what Jesus would want.





I hate feet. Probably cause after years of high heels, my own are mangled hooves. Some dude once asked if he could suck on my toes and my response was 'absofuckinglutely not." I'd rather jump in front of a moving car than give someone a foot massage but I could likely be talked into touching these....


Ryan is giving serious side-eye here. He's almost saying 'Bitch, please!' but not quite..


I'm not quite sure what Ryan is looking at in this photo. Unfortunately it is not the top of my head. Oh shut up, your mind went there too...

No comments: