Wednesday, March 25, 2009

If This is Sexy, I Wanna Be Ugly

Here's Lisa Rinna and her busted ass hole lips at some event called TV Guide's Sexiest Stars Party.

Hmm...okay after much deliberation over my grande half-sweet, non-fat, no-foam hazelnut latte I've come to the conclusion that one of two things must have happened here, either a) in one fell swoop, everyone at TV Guide has lost their sense of sight in some kind of situation reminiscent of that Julianne Moore/Mark Ruffalo movie from last year THIS IS SOME BLINDNESS SHIT!!! or b) unbeknownst to me, those crazy Oxford dictionary people have changed the definition of sexy. Cause last time I checked, having hemorrhoid sphincter mouth was not considered sexy.

1 comment:

Manties said...

Not to mention it looks as though her tits are running away from each other. That is some great divide shit!