Monday, February 23, 2009

ALICIA KEYS



Alicia Keys is a woman after my own heart. Or the place in my chest where my heart is supposed to be. After shutting that shit down on the official Oscar red carpet with her amazing mauve gown, bitch fucking turns it up with this yellow number. Seriously, she looks amazing. I just love her, she's talented, is active in charitable endeavors, seems to keep her nose clean and always looks great. You know what? Justin Timberlake needs to date this LIKE NOW! Seriously, drop that Jessica SheHulk Bile and start hitting this shit! I would die!

1 comment:

prettystar said...

I thought that Keys was into fish tacos like LaLohan? I've heard this a time or two before. Plus I think we already approved the match of JT and Kate Hudson? She seems like a good time, I mean look at her mom...drunk at the Oscars...and it started at 5:30! Those are my kind of ladies.