Monday, February 9, 2009

Daily Male: Neil Patrick Harris



Do you watch How I Met Your Mother?

If not, you should start. It's no Arrested Development obviously but it's an awesome show and not enough people are watching it. I think it's the title, How I Met Your Mother makes it sound like it's some lame ass family shitcom with annoying overly precocious kids. But the show is actually more like the early years of Friends than Full House.

The most awesome thing about this awesome show is Neil Patrick Harris.



NPH plays Barney Stinson, a legen - wait for it - dary womanizer who always suits up. NPH plays the shit out of this character, hes' amazing. And on a totally superficial level, I would totally tap that. Of course it would be rape because NPH doesn't like the ladies and has a hot ass boyfriend of his own. Sadness.



Mmmm....I'd like to watch.

Anyway, back to business. People, I implore you, stop watching no-talent famehores on pathetic shit shows like Dancing with the Hasbeens or The Bachelor (seriously ladies, don't lower yourselves) and make a weekly Monday night appointment with Dr. Doogie. He grew up nice, yes?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I once approached NPH in Vancouver because my staff were drooling over the fact that he was in the vicinity. I called out, "Doogie Howser MD" to his face.
He - corrected me.
I - didn't give a shit.
True Story
However, I agree. Best shitcom besides Two and a Half Men.