Sunday, February 8, 2009

OctoMommy is Crazy. In Other News, Water is Wet.



If you'd like a side of batshit fucking insanity with your toast and coffee on Monday morning, might I suggest watching the Today show? That nuttier than squirrel shit woman who recently birthed a litter of eight babies will be on the show presumably spilling crazy out of her mouth. On Friday the show offered a preview of Ann 'whisper talker' Curry's interview with the scrambled eggs brains mother of 14 MOTHERFUCKING KIDS.

Apparently the OctoMommy, Nadya Suleman, has always wanted a big family because she was an only child. Shit yo, I'm an only child, does this mean I am going to wake up one day and and want to turn my vagina into a clown car? I'm scared.

OctoMommy says she longs for children because she had a dysfunctional childhood. Yet the single mom to 14 MOTHERFUCKING KIDS continues to live at home with her parents who are helping her raise her litter. Makes sense.

Nadya is currently unemployed and has been on disability from her counseling job after a workplace accident. She says she will be able to afford her 14 MOTHERFUCKING KIDS because she's going to go back to school in the fall and earn her masters in counseling. Yeah, a single mother of 14 MOTHERFUCKING kids under the age of seven obtaining her master's degree seems like a pretty easy thing to do. Also, my ass needs to switch careers because counselors apparently earn millions a year now? Scrambled Eggs Brains didn't elaborate on how she plans to support her 14 MOTHERFUCKING kids while she's earning said masters, probably cause she didn't think this clusterfuck of a situation through, but she did say this;

"I'm loving them unconditionally, accepting them unconditionally... I'll stop my life for them and be present for them and hold them and be with them."

Anyone else think this bitch should have adopted a puppy instead? I don't have kids and I don't know if I want them but I'm pretty fucking sure being lonely, needy, starved for love, having no income, living with your parents and oh yeah, being fucking crazy doesn't add up to the best reason to have kids. And this woman is a counselor? Remind me not to go to her with my probs! In the meantime, someone please hang a "Closed. Going out of Business" sign on her uterus.

1 comment:

mrs.awesome said...

BaaaaHaaaHaaaHaaa!!! Clown Car!