Monday, February 16, 2009

And by 'stress' she means 'cocaine.'





Lindsay Lohan has been looking like a skinny bag of arthritic old bones lately prompting some people to believe that the train wreck is back to her old coke-loving, anorexic hot mess self.

But LiLo says she's not on the Amy Winehouse diet plan. Lindsay told Us Weekly "I eat. I had my Big Mac yesterday from McDonald's...I eat just as much as I always have." Sure. What Lindsay failed to mention was that the Big Mac was the only thing she had to eat that week, that she'd been up for three days straight and that she promptly 'refunded' said Big Mac.

Lindsay says stress is what's to blame for her weight loss. Uhm. Stress? Yeah, going from nightclub to nightclub and standing there drinking 'water' while your girlfriend spins tune is pretty stressful. My heart goes out to her.

Shit! Now I want a Big Mac! I can't tell you the last time I had one, I'd say at least eight, possibly nine years. I used to eat one of those delicious bastards at least three times a week when I was in high school. My chemistry teacher Mr. Pomoranski used to marvel at how someone could eat that crap and weigh barely 100 pounds. "That will catch up to you," Mr. Pomoranski would say. Turns out that bastard was right which is why I've given up the Big Mac and all fast foods altogether. Because, as my friend Arana is fond of saying, "I'd rather drink my calories." Word.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I now am fond of your friend Arana.