Wednesday, February 4, 2009

She's Just Not That Into The Blonde

Here's my girlcrush ScarJo at the He's Just Not That Into You premiere sporting some brown hair.




Scarlett and I are obviously soulmates because I recently dyed my hair brown as well. Because I'm naturally blonde that shit faded fast so I had to redo it. Now it's crazy dark brown. I look like a Goth chick. I should be wearing white pancake makeup with black lipstick and screaming at my parents about how much I hate them. I'm not sure how I feel about this brown hair of Scarlett's or this brown hair of mine but come summer I have a feeling both of us will be blonde again. I do know that I'm just not that into this dress of hers although I do give her props for finding a clever way to repurpose my late grandmother's curtains. How recycly of her!

No comments: