Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OctoMommy Goes To The Media To Say She Doesn't Want to Be in the Media.



My obsession with the tragic train wreck that is OctoMommy Nadya Suleman continues. Our favourite poor woman's (literally) Angelina Jolie recently had her ass dropped by her publicist because people were threatening to straight up murder the publicist for representing this nutjob.

Now OctoMommy is telling People magazine that despite rumours, she is not going all 'Single White Female' on fellow child hoarder Angelina's ass. Nadya says "All lies. I have no interest in her. None." Hey Nadya, you know what would make your claims more believable? If you didn't look like Angelina Jolie. And if you weren't sporting some recently-acquired pillow lips.

Scrambled Eggs Brains went on to say that she's not enjoying the media frenzy surrounding her litter saying "it's a nightmare" and that she hopes it will die down soon. Hmm.....let me get this straight. The woman who sat down for not one, but two interviews with Dateline NBC, whose pictures of her frightening pregnant belly ended up on TMZ, who hired a publicist and set up a website featuring pictures of her newborn babies in their incubators soliciting donations from the public isn't enjoying the notoriety? What would make this more believable would be if she was telling this to say, a friend instead of oh, I don't know...PEOPLE MAGAZINE?

I'd have a modicum of respect for this woman if she just came out and admitted "Yes, I'm loving this media attention and I'm hoping that by birthing this litter of babies I will cash in with my own reality TV fertility freak show on TLC. I mean, you morons put those Jon and Kate people on TV and they only have eight kids. I had eight kids AT ONCE motherfuckers!"

No comments: