Monday, February 16, 2009

You CAN Touch This!



If you were going about your life thinking 'things are good but what would make things great is if I could finally fulfill my dream of seeing Stanley Burrell and Robert Van Winkle aka MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice in concert, then your lucky day has arrived my friend.

For one night only, musical powerhouses, lyrical geniuses and wearer of pants that made them look like they shit themselves, MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice are teaming up in what will truly be a legendary explosion of awesome.

“Hammer Pants and Ice” goes down Friday, February 27, 2009, at 8:00 p.m. at the McKay Events Center in Orem, Utah.

When I was in grade seven, I had a mad crush on Vanilla Ice. Something about that wall of hair, those stars and stripes parachute pants, those shaved eyebrows. Word to my mother! I had some bad taste back then.

1 comment:

prettystar said...

I was watching Rob Van Winkle's feature length film "Cool As Ice" not that long ago - and side bar if you haven't seen it? Go pull out your VHS player, run, RUN to the video store, flea market, what have you and immediately watch this shit. It is pure 90's GOLD.
Anywho, the last time I was watching this I thought to myself "yah I would totally hit that". That's right, I'm not ashamed. I would make sexy times with Vanilla Ice circa 1990 in the year 2009.
Word to your mutha.