Wednesday, February 4, 2009

He's Got the Magic Stick



50 Cent is apparently coming out with a line of vibrators that will be modeled after his own schlong. Fiddy reportedly told some British tabloid "I don't know if big is better because I'm not sure a man wants his woman playing with a really big dildo."


Interesting. Apparently 50 thinks this new product is a great way for his female fans to get a feel for what it would be like to have sex with him. I think I'd rather have this than the real thing. 50's been shot in the face so many times he might think his lady wants to be shot in the face too. Personally, I think that's just plain disrespectful, ya know? It's where I draw the line. Just.No.

Anyway, who I really think needs to come out with his own sex toy is Mark Wahlberg. If his acting career hits the skids (which, let's be honest, is beginning to happen) I think my Boston boyfriend should release his own line of Marky Mark's Good Vibration Vibrators, no?




I think the vibrators should come with voice technology that would feature Mark saying "Can you feel it baby? Yeah, I can too." If this actually happened, I would probably never leave the house again.

No comments: