Thursday, February 19, 2009

Super Gay Mario Brothers



My future ex-husband Kanye West continues to vomit up gold onto the pages of magazines and I continue to lap that shit up. Wait. Ew.




But seriously, I love this man and it has suddenly become crystal clear as to why.....

Kanye tells Details magazine that he was something of a computer geek as boy. In fact, back in the day, THE VOICE OF A GENERATION was the VIDEO GAME PROGRAMMER OF A GENERATION. Kanye says;

"My game was very sexual. The main character was, like, a giant penis. It was like Mario Brothers, but the ghosts were, like, vaginas. Mind you, I'm 12 years old, and this is stuff 30-year-olds are programming. You'd have to draw in and program every little step—it literally took me all night to do a step, 'cause the penis, y'know, had little feet and eyes."


Hmm......he spends all night working on the penis and the vaginas are ghosts. Are ghosts not generally considered to be negative? Also, he's working as a designer right now and recently spoke out about his love of rainbows...



Oh word. My love is gay.

Sigh.

Yep. This sounds about right.

No comments: