Monday, February 23, 2009

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!



I love Sean Penn, he's a great actor but when my best friend Mickey Rourke lost the best actor Oscar, I just about flipped over my friend's coffee table in a Hulk-style rage that would have made Christian Bale say "bitch, calm the fuck down!" My Mickey, who was sporting a Loki locket around his neck in honour of his dearly departed, was robbed and so were we, robbed of what could have been the most legendarily awesome Oscar acceptance speech ever. This is a level of injustice not seen since the Holocaust, Apartheid and the premature cancelation of Arrested Development.

You know Loki was rolling over in her grave over this shit. She's going to spend eternity haunting Sean Penn's ass. Penn gave a shout out to MickRo in his acceptance speech but it wasn't enough to stave off the Wrath Of Loki.



Good luck, Sean. You thought being married to Madonna was difficult? You ain't seen nothin' yet.

No comments: