Tuesday, February 17, 2009

XOXO Gossip Girl



Good Morning Upper East Siders.

This is Kristen Bell front row at one of the shows during Fashion Week in NYC. I've never seen her old show Veronica Mars though my friend Scotty tells me it's good shit. Despite not having seen her show I still have mad love for K-Bell. Every week her sweet melodious tones narrate my show, Gossip Girl. She was also in the totes hilar comedy Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Plus, Kristen is only three apples tall. We shorties gotta stick together!

When I eventually finish my autobiography, have it published and subsequently have it adapted into a screenplay, I totally want Kristen Bell to play me. Actually my orig choice is Reese Witherspoon but let's get realistic, we're not gonna have the budget for her so Kristen Bell it is!





Yes, she's cuter than me but why wouldn't I cast someone more adorable to play me? I'm vain and shallow, not stupid, yo. Of course, she'll likely be 50-years-old by the time this all happens so there will have to be some serious BENJAMIN BUTTON SHIT!!!! at play.

1 comment:

prettystar said...

No ones cuter than my future wife. Come on now. Yes I'm going to comment on almost all your blogs today. I have a lot to share apparently.