Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Do Manicurists, Publicists and Plastic Surgeons Accept Food Stamps for Payment?



I'm officially obsessed with that Scrambled Eggs for Brains bitch who birthed a litter of eight humans. Dateline NBC dedicated an entire hour on Tuesday night to OctoMommy Nadya Suleman and it was one crazy fucking hour. One minute I'm rolling my eyes, the next I want to dump my TV off my balcony. Essentially it was just more confirmation that this nutty bitch has MAJOR psychological issues and is breeding these unfortunate, innocent humans in an attempt to fill some kind of emotional void. Selfish, much? Has this bitch never heard of nine vodka sodas followed by meaningless sex with a stranger? Seems to work for the rest of us. At least that way no innocent children are affected (thank you makers of the morning after pill!)

I'm totally fascinated by this despicably irresponsible and negligent baby factory for several reasons. Superficially, did anyone else notice in the shots where she's showing off her eight babies in the hospital (you know, the premature ones hooked up to tubes and still at risk of developing diseases like cerebral palsy?) she was sporting French tip acrylic nails? I can't afford a manicure but this bitch who is on food stamps, has no job, lives in a three-bedroom house with her parents and now has 14 mouths to feed has French tips? Interesting. Also interesting that she has a publicist. On food stamps with a publicist? God bless America! Also fascinating was her lips. The Dateline special showed older pictures of Scrambled Eggs Brains from when her first couple of future psychiatric patients were born and bitch was NOT sporting the huge pillow lips she has now. Hmm.......



Why do I think Mr. and Mrs. Smith is playing on loop in the Suleman household?

1 comment:

R said...

Hahahahahah! I love how botox makes you look like Vincent from Beauty and the Beast.