Monday, February 23, 2009

BEYONCE



I'm officially over Beyonce.

Between all the presidential inauguration shit, the Single Ladies video and its ten thousand spoofs and now her performance at the Oscars, it's been all Beyonce all the motherfucking time. Seriously when she broke into 'At Last' during the show last night I half expected Etta James to run on stage and deliver that beatdown she spoke of a few weeks back. And I would have welcomed it, because I need a break from B, particularly after seeing this heinous atrocity she wore on the red carpet.....



I suppose from an environmental standpoint, it was ecologically responsible of her to find a way to repurpose my grandmother's old couch. Seriously though, Beyonce is a beautiful girl and more often than not she dresses like a tacky drag queen. It's so frustrating when someone who can afford to wipe her ass with 100 dollar bills has no sense of style whatsoever.

No comments: