Thursday, February 26, 2009

Daily Male: Will Arnett

In celebration of the news that Michael Cera has signed on to the Arrested Development movie (scroll your ass down for deets) George Michael's uncle, George Oscar Bluth aka GOB is today's Daily Male.



There's something dirty about GOB. Michael Bluth is the one you want to marry but not before having a dirty weekend with GOB. You'd wake up in the morning, still half in a vodka haze, turn and find him in your bed and think to yourself 'I've made a huge mistake.' Then you'd have morning sexy times cause what the hell, what's done is done. Don't lie, you've been there too. I don't know what it is about GOB, I think it's his sexy voice. My friend Scotty once said "I'd like to give GOB a job." Me too Scotty, me too....



Yeah, the guy wearing the $4000 suit is holding the elevator for the guy who doesn't make that in four months. COME ON!


It's the final countdown da da da da da da da da da.....


GOB and Elmo performing tricks. Oops, I mean, illusions.


I know you think this photo is retarded Scotty but I think it's totes adorbs. Wife of Gob. If I didn't love Amy Poehler so much, I'd hate her.



Strangely, I am somewhat turned on my this...I'm confused.

No comments: