Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Has My Faith in George Michael Paid Off?



George Michael, the singer songwriter, once said these inspiring words;

I gotta have faith...
Mmm, I gotta have faith
'Cause I gotta have faith, faith,
I gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith, baby!


Well, it seems my faith in the other George Michael, the woodblocksman, Mr. Manager (or is it just manager?) may have paid off. Marry me!



E! is reporting that Michael Cera, the lone holdout on an Arrested Development movie has finally stopped being a bastard like Steve Holt! and has signed on. Sources say the movie is all systems go. Now everybody is laughing and riding and cornholing! Taste the happy! Kinda tastes like sad. Phew! I was starting to think Michael Cera got off on withholding. Perhaps Mr. Cera has finally realized there's no 'i' in Teamocil? At least not where you think. I'd cry but I can't spare the moisture.

A source tells E! that Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz will direct and not Ron Howard as previously suspected.

So how do I feel about this? I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it. Actually if this is accurate I will jump right into bed with George Michael and I wouldn't just lie there Michael Bluth, if that's what you're thinking! I can't wait to see what tricks they have up their sleeve for the movie. I mean 'illusions' a trick is something a whore does for money. Or cocaine.

Hopefully this will actually, for reals happen and I won't have to come back on here and admit that I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run and now I have somewhat of a mess on my hands.