Monday, February 2, 2009

Daily Male (and Meltdown): Christian Bale





Have you heard the audio of that hot piece of ass Christian Bale losing his shit all over the DP on the set of Terminator: Salvation? Apparently the DP accidentally walked into the shot while trying to adjust a light and Christian went American Psycho on his ass, dropping about a thousand F Bombs. If he threw a few C Bombs in there for good measure, I'd say we're soulmates. Seriously though, Christian puts on an impressive display of douchebaggery. Could you imagine if the guy would have dissed Huey Lewis and the News? Shit, he would have got an axe right to the head!

"I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself."
Patrick Bateman, American Psycho

So in honour of his exploding verbal diarrhea, Christian Bale is today's Daily Male.
Cut and paste this shit below to listen to him freak the fuck out. I'd link it but for some reason the link feature is not working. Time for my own Christian Bale FREAKOUT!!!

www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/020209_christianbale.mp3

I don't know what disturbs me more, that one of my favourite actors is acting like a dick or that I'm totally turned on by it?
The way Bale swears got me bothered and hot and I jizz in my pants.


Is it wrong that I find this hot?


My favourite scene from American Psycho. Yes, I need help.

1 comment:

prettystar said...

Angry rants are so hot. Christian probably needs to have some hate sex like some other people that I know. Like me. And apparently Dan and that teen teacher on Gossip Girl