Friday, February 27, 2009

Ed McDad is in the Hospital



It has not been good times as of late for the former Tonight Show sidekick and my dad's celebrity lookalike, Ed McMahon. First he nearly lost his home and his wife racked his credit card up to high heaven. Now it looks like he might be joining his wife's maxed out credit card. EMac is in the hospital battling not only bone cancer but also a very serious bout of pneumonia. Apparently it's not looking good. Sad times for my dad lookalike, for sure.

I only hope that if Ed does peace out, that Johnny Carson returns the favour of years of devoted sidekickship and greets him at the pearly gates by saying "Heeeere's Ed!" and then someone pops out from behind a cloud with a comically oversized cheque.



And Kyla, who is trying to set up an interview with Ed for a TV show we're working on? I think it's safe to assume the answer will be negatory.

*For Krista and Susan who swear that my dad looks like Ed McMahon

No comments: