Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Daily Male: Emile Hirsch



This is Emile Hirsch at Justin Timberlake's aforementioned William Rast show at Fashion Week in NYC. Emile and JT costarred in Alpha Dog together. I obviously saw Alpha Dog for the sole purpose of gawking at some shirtless JT but I also developed lady bone for young Emile. Did you see him in Into the Wild? He plays Chris McCandless, that real life dude (or rather, real dead dude now) who gives up middle class existence to walk the Earth, live in the wild, eat twigs and fend off bears. If 23-year-old Emile was in my apartment, he'd be fending of a cougar. This hot, young piece is today's Daily Male.



1 comment:

prettystar said...

I feel this halfway, he sort of reminds me of Leo in his younger days? And I don't know how I feel about that.
However that being said, he is 23 and I say 23 is the new black, so I'd hit it.