Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Suzy ain't no Travis!



Damn Suzy, you failed me, you failed us all.

Turns out the pet chimp the Kardashians welcomed into their family was just some bullshit stunt for their bullshit reality show. Kim Kardashian says;

"My mom has been begging Kourtney, Khloe and I to settle down and have kids, so we thought it would be funny to rent a baby chimpanzee for a week and leave her with my mom! We don't still have Suzy, she was just rented for a week!"

Well Suzy, that was SEVEN DAYS you had to rip off a bitch's face. Seven days! Travis is not impressed Suzy, and neither am I.

Speaking of FaceOff Chimp, Kim, who again, is famous for having a big ass and a sex tape, has apologized for posting pictures of Suzy in the wake of the recent FaceOff Chimp tragedy.

"I understand my timing was not appropriate and it was insensitive of me....What happened to the woman that was attacked by the chimpanzee was devastating! My mom and I saw it on the news and heard the 911 calls and we both cried!"

I'm crying too Kim, I'm crying too.

No comments: