Sunday, February 22, 2009

Reunited And It Feels So Good

It's Oscar day! And just in time for the big event my former BFF Mickey Rourke and I have rekindled our friendship. We were friends off after Mickey lowered himself into the gutter (probably not a far trip) and hung out with Paris Hilton. I was devastated to say the least. However, WE'RE BACK BABY!!!! And we're stronger than ever. So what brought us together again?



Last night MickRo won best actor at the Independent Spirit Awards and his acceptance speech was pretty much the best thing to come out of anyone's mouth. Ever. In addition to dedicating the award to his dearly departed beloved Loki, Mickey dropped his fair share of F bombs and dirtied up the place like only he could. As a fellow potty mouth, I was powerless to resist his charms. My favourite part of the speech? When Mickey was thanking the wrestling community for supporting the film even though it exposed some of the not-so-nice parts of the 'sport.' Mick had this to say;

"We exposed some issues in this film like the steroids, the cocaine, the banging the girl in the ass in the bathroom, you know shit like that does happen, these guys are on the road a lot and they get lonely."


Seriously? Talking about someone banging someone in the ass in an acceptance speech? I've never been more proud than I was at the moment I watched his speech. Until tonight of course when my MickRo wins the Oscar. I can only imagine the gold that will spill from his busted mouth. Cannot wait!

Copy and paste this shit to watch his Independent Spirit speech.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-VAz-4x9hc&eurl=http://dlisted.com/

Here's Mickey getting some manlove on the red carpet.

No comments: