Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daily Male: Chuck Bass

Gossip Girl has been on hiatus for a few weeks and I'm missing my weekly dose of Chuck Bass. But there's good news fellow Bass bitches, the CW network has announced Gossip Girl has been renewed for a third season. So to celebrate, Chuck Bass is today's Daily Male.




Here are some more images from the super hot Chuck Bass/Helena Christensen Mrs. Robinson-themed spread from Harper's Bazaar. THIS IS SOME THE GRADUATE SHIT!!!!!!




I'm pretty sure if Chuck Bass looked at me the way he's looking at Helena in the photo below, I'd end up pregnant. Then, after I told Chuck Bass I was pregnant, he would pour himself a scotch (neat, no ice) swirl it around in his glass, take a sip, put the glass down on the bar, then casually stroll over to me, calmly take out ten crisp 100 bills from his wallet and say "take care of it" before walking out of the room, never to be seen or heard from again.



I'm certain this photo below must be of Ed Westwick in real life playing Bassketball (see what I did there? Yeah) and not Chuck Bass in character because Chuck Bass doesn't play sports. The only physical activities in which Chuck Bass partakes are sex and blackmail.



Is that a fucking velour track suit? Hells yeah it is.

2 comments:

prettystar said...

I knew something was missing from my life. Thank you for finding the cure for my restlessness.
I would hit that any day, any time, as many times as needed. He can even bring his roomie Chace for shits and giggles.
I need to go and be alone now.

Unknown said...

As you know, threesomes are the new black.