Monday, February 16, 2009

Daily Male: Alec Baldwin



I try to hate Alec Baldwin. I'm sure he's a bear of a man to deal with but something about him makes me love him. His ass hosted Saturday Night Live this weekend and in his opening monologue, AlBald thanked Christian 'I'm gonna fucking kick your fucking ass' Bale for replacing him as the celebrity most known for a rage-filled rant captured on tape (remember Alec left that delightlful voicemail message for his daughter during which he lovingly referred to her as a 'thoughtless pig' and vowed she had humiliated him for the last time? Daughter was 11-years-old at the time by the way)

Anyway, perhaps it's his ability to laugh at himself, or the Gary Jonas skit in which he appeared, or maybe it's my weird ass crush on Jack Donaghy, or maybe I'm just a sick bitch who loves an angry man, but Alec Baldwin is today's Daily Male.



Some younger Alec action for your viewing pleash;





Remember when the world was churning out Baldwin Brothers at warped speed, each one less talented than the last?


Jesus Christ, Chyna Philips, Dr. Drew and drugz have claimed the rest of the Baldwin boys but Alec has emerged the last Baldwin standing. I'd be a thoughtless pig not to recognize that.

No comments: