Monday, February 23, 2009

Ben Stiller Channels MC Hobo



I just about choked on my wine when Ben Stiller strolled on stage dressed like Joaquin Phoenix from his 'performance' on Letterman. Upon further reflection, it made perfect sense because Joaquin Phoenix has been looking like the face of the Derelicte campaign lately. Seriously I could not stop laughing during this. When Natalie Portman told him he looked like he worked at a Hasidic Meth Lab, I lost my shit.

It remains to be seen whether former actor and current homeless rapper Joaquin Phoenix is just fucking with us or if he's truly lost his mind. I guess if Joaquin is found dead in a ditch of a drug overdose or has his face eaten off by the mice living in his beard, Ben Stiller might feel bad about this but until then - hilarious!

No comments: